Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

To the Dump!

Do you remember the Beverly Hillbillies T.V. show? If so, I'm sure that you remember the Beverly Hillbillies with their truck loaded sky high with all their furniture and belongings as they heading to Beverly Hills. Today, was my day to do my best Beverly Hillbillies impression. I loaded up the truck and trailer with furniture, an old console TV, carpet, and other big items from two units I'm rehabbing and I headed to the dump! At one of the units, I also pulled out a bunch of vines that were growning up the side of the house and I took them to the dump also.

After a short lunch break, I went down to the Pink Elephant and did a little bit of painting. I'm almost done with the bottom 10 feet of the Pink Elephant and will be bringing my scaffolding to the Pink Elephant for the next 10 feet.

I quit early today so that I could work on our Motorhome. We've been having a little problem with the 6.5 KV generator's output voltage being too high. It's a fairly complex electrical system with three sources of AC electrical power and two DC batteries. After some trouble shooting, I discovered that the coach battery had a dead cell, so I replaced that battery with a new battery. After running the generator and the engine, the voltage seems to be normal. So, I'll run it again on several occassions before our next camping trip on the 29th, to be sure that the problem is fixed (I'm not convinced yet).

No comments: