Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Monday, October 29, 2007

Drying Up!

After a week off, with the exception of showing a few rentals, the ground is starting to dry up and I'm planning on putting in some work on the doublewide tomorrow. My goal for tomorrow is to cut the tongues off the end that has yet to have blocks installed. If I can easily cut them loose, we'll just push them under the house and leave them there. If not, then I'll actually cut them in half and haul the steel to the recycling center.

On Wednesday, I'm hoping to finish the blocks on the end. That will complete the block work and nearly complete the project.

No comments: