Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

After being in a drought all summer, we had 4 inches of rain this past week. Unfortunately, all that rain turned my doublewide project into a giant mud hole and therefore I didn't get any additional work done.

In my last post, I stated that I finally found someone that I was able to approve for my 3 bedroom house that is vacant. Unfortunately, they did not come up with the money. I'm showing the house again today to two more couples. I'm still hoping to get it rented for November, but we're starting to get quite late in the month. At any rate, I'd much rather have another month of vacancy that to rent it to a deadbeat that will tear up the house and that I'll only have to evict later.

No comments: