Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Monday, October 8, 2007

Outta There!

Today was setout day for one of my tenants. Apparently, she thought that her money was better spent on alcohol and drugs than on the rent. Personally, I didn't think this was a good decision as she is not only now homeless but I took all of her belongings to the dump today. It was her choice to make and she made it. Now, she will have to live her poor decision.

As I was finishing the cleanup of her apartment, I had a young couple stop by to apply for this apartment. They were relatively clean cut and claimed to have no criminal record. However, when I ran their background check, I was shocked to find that this 21 year old man had TWO FULL PAGES OF CRIMINAL HISTORY. That was only in municipal court (for misdemeanors). Obviously, that was enough info for me and I will NOT be renting to this loser. I didn't even check his wife, but I'm sure that she is no angel either. The saddest part of this is that they had a very young child. I feel sorry for a child that has such losers as parents.

UGH!

1 comment:

Steve said...

The saddest part of this is that they had a very young child. I feel sorry for a child that has such losers as parents.

I always feel sorry for innocent children of totally irresponsible adults, too. Makes you wonder why these people even have kids (however, I'm sure most of them are an "accidental" byproduct of more irresponsibility by the parents). Sad.