Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Collected One Rent

Today is Sunday and therefore I didn't work today. I did make a quick trip into town to pickup one rent, but that was about it. This afternoon, I spend a couple of hours fighting the battle in the pacific on my new Play Station 2. I don't play video games very often, but really enjoyed playing it on a very rainy day today.

This evening, my wife and I went to our small group meeting at church. That is always one of the highlights of my week.

Last year, the local ski resort opened on December 9th. I'm hoping for that again this year, but today's warm, 56 degree temperature isn't helping. C'mon cold weather. I've got my new snowboarding jacket and pants ready to go and I'm beginning to dream of riding the snowboard!

No comments: