Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Snow Day!

We got our first significant snow of the year today, with about 4 inches of snow on the ground by early afternoon. The roads were quite slippery and my wife had a couple of routine medical tests that needed to be done today. Therefore, I took the day off to drive my wife to her appointment and then we went to Walmart to get new tires for my truck. This freedom to set my own schedule is the thing I like most about the rental property business. I have no boss that I must ask for a day off and I never need to plan a day off in advance.

Speaking of days off, our local ski resort will be opening Friday afternoon. I've been waiting for this day for a month! If the weather looks good Friday, I'm taking the day off to go snowboarding. I'm also taking Monday off to go snowboarding. It doesn't get any better than that!

1 comment:

rentals "R" us said...

Being originally from Rhode Island I have had my share of snow. I really don't miss it.
I've enjoyed reading your entries.
I'll be back.
Maria