Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Monday, December 3, 2007

Rent Day!

I spent the day collecting rents. With it being December and the holidays rapidly approaching, I didn't get many rents on the 1st and 2nd. So, everybody was calling today. Tomorrow morning, I'll divide the money into the respective companies and test all the cash with a conterfeit pen. When I receive the rent, I mark each pile of cash with the name of the tenant I received it from (so that I know who gave me each bill). Then, I will make up deposit slips and take it to the bank. COLLECTING RENT IS MY FAVORITE PART OF THE JOB!

They're blowing snow at Mad River Mountain, our local ski resort. The weather was bitter cold today and more cold is expected all week. Did I mention that I'm ready for some serious snowboarding?

2 comments:

rentals "R" us said...

I am enjoying your entries.

propertymanager said...

Thanks, I'm glad that you're enjoying it!

Mike