Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Friday, December 14, 2007

SNOWBOARDING!

The best part of owning a rental property business is being able to take off whenever I want. Today was just such a day. Our local ski resort opened today at 4pm (after being closed all week) and therefore I took the day off so that I could be there when they opened. This was Friday and therefore most people had to work today. Therefore, I had the mountain almost to myself for the first hour. In fact, I literally snowboarded a full 45 minutes before I even saw another skier. IT WAS GREAT!

My priority this year is to be able to board "goofy", meaning that I am learning to board with my non-dominant foot forward. It is essential to learn to board both ways so that I can do 180s during jumps. I got a very good start toward that goal today, making many runs "goofy". Now, I just need enough repetition to feel comfortable at higher speeds and jumping. Weather permitting, I may go again Sunday or Monday. Again, Monday would be better as it will be less crowded with most people working.

No comments: