Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Thursday, December 20, 2007

End of the Week!

Today was the end of the week for me! I took Monday off to go snowboarding and I'm taking tomorrow (and Saturday) off to go snowboarding again. I did a little work today (for about 2 hours) on one of my rentals, but my mind wasn't really in the work. Christmas is getting close and I'm ready for snowboarding and Christmas activities - not work.

This freedom to do what I want to do is my favorite part of my rental business. I'm not anticipating much work happening between now and the end of the year!

No comments: