Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Monday, December 17, 2007

More Snowboarding Today!

I took another day off today to go snowboarding. The weather was excellent for a day at the mountain. We had a significant snow fall over the weekend and they were making snow today also. They have more than 2 feet of base and all the runs were open. Since today was Monday, there were very few people there. I didn't stand in line for a lift even a single time. I can't even count how many runs I made, but it was a BUNCH. I feel like I am getting close to meeting my goal of being proficient at snowboarding "goofy" (wrong foot forward). One or two more days will probably make me very comfortable boarding both ways. Next, I will need to start jumping "goofy". That should be a challenge!

You might think that I've completely forgotten about my rental business. I have not. I will be doing a little maintenance tomorrow and will probably do a little work Wednesday and Thursday as well (unless someone wants to go snowboarding one of those days). I also need to finish my Christmas shopping tomorrow.

Starting Friday, I'm planning to take off until after Christmas. We're going snowboarding over the weekend and then of course Christmas is on Tuesday. That's about it for today!

1 comment:

truebuckeye said...

I just discovered your blog and am loving it. I am just getting started with rentals in central Ohio, so I find it very helpful. Keep on posting!