Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Great Weekend!

We're back after taking yesterday and today off to go snowboarding. The weather was quite warm for late December, with today getting into the 50's. However, the snow conditions were quite good and there was almost no crowd either yesterday or today. We had a lot of fun, starting out just snowboarding and then heading over to the terrain park for some jumps and tables. Lots of fun.

Even though I was off yesterday, I did do one work related thing before we left. That work was to do the paper work for a new LLC for my new rentals. I also got an EIN (employer identification number) for the new LLC. I will need the new LLC and the EIN to close the loan with the bank.

That's it for today. All that snowboarding wore me out!

No comments: