Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Thursday, August 16, 2007

1 Down, 2 to Go!

We rented our very small one bedroom house today to a young couple who look like they will make excellent tenants. With that, I am completely out of one bedroom units. I still have one 2 bedroom duplex and one 3 bedroom house remaining. I have had a tremendous amount of interest in these rentals also and I am hopeful that we'll be fully occupied for September. If that occurs, that will be the first time in two years that we have had every available unit filled!

The rental market is the best I've seen it in my 4-year career. As the real estate bubble deflates and lending practices tighten, a lot of people who never should have been homeowners are once again becoming renters. I believe that we are on the brink of one of the best buying opportunities in decades. This may be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to really get rich with real estate!

I'm excited!

No comments: