Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Monday, August 6, 2007

Bills, Bills, and More Bills!

Today was my day to do paperwork. Well, actually my half day to do paperwork. The rents are all in and the bills have piled up. So, my goal for this afternoon was to make that pile of bills disappear. It took about 4 hours, but I finally made that big pile of bills disappear (along with a lot of the rents that I collected over the past four days! When all those rents come in, I feel like I'm rich! When all the bills are paid....oh, well I'll get to collect the rents again next month. That is exactly why I'm always preaching about buying your rental properties right. If you want to have a nice chunk of money left over at the end of the month, after that mountain of bills is paid, you MUST buy right!

No comments: