Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Employee of the Month!

I am proud to tell you that I have been named Employee of the Month. Well, to tell the truth, it might not be that big of an honor, since I'm the ONLY employee. In fact, I'm not an employee at all. So, how did all this nonsense about Employee of the Month get started? Well, my wife and my mother were shopping one day when they saw a T-shirt that had "Employee of the Month" emblazoned on the front in large letters. They thought it would be quite the joke to buy the shirt for my birthday.

In the rental business, my typical uniform is blue jeans and a T-shirt. Everytime I would wear the shirt, people would congratulate me on being Employee of the Month, which was absolutely hysterical. I was recently at my bank, which is a small local bank. I know almost all the people there because I'm in there all the time. One day, I was wearing my Employee of the Month shirt and a new teller waited on me. She commented that it was nice I was named employee of the month. Just about that time the vice-president of the bank was entering the room. She loudly responded "Employee of the month - he's never even had a job!" and all the bank employees laughed!

I've had so much fun with that shirt, I think I'll get one that says "Employee of the YEAR!"

No comments: