Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Monday, August 27, 2007

New Door Installed!

I got the pre-hung steel door installed into the room we're rehabbing. This door exits to the deck in the back yard. I thought it would be an easy job, but it turned out being a little more complicated than first thought. The challenge was that very little extra space existed between the deck floor and the suspended ceiling. The door required an 82 inch vertical opening and the maximum vertical space was only about 82 1/2 inches. There was only about 1/2 inch to spare and that required everything to be cut just right. Fortunately, I got everything cut correctly the first time and the door fit like a glove (a very tight glove).

This evening, I've got to finish the last three months of taxes for one of my rental property companies. I use Quickbooks Pro for inputting all the accounting data. That should only take an hour or two.

No comments: