Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Sunday, August 19, 2007

1 Taco

Well, not really 1 taco, what I mean to say is only 1 TO GO! That's right, I rented my 2 bedroom duplex today and that only leaves me with one 3-bedroom house to rent. If I can get that house rented, ALL OF MY AVAILABLE RENTALS WILL BE RENTED!

As a result, I will once again be actively looking for rentals to buy! I'm looking to expand my rental business some more this year and I feel that the next year or so will be a once in a lifetime opportunity to really buy at a huge discount! With the subprime crisis; the avalanche of foreclosures; and the big demand for rentals, it's the perfect storm for making money with rentals!

No comments: