Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Sewage Man!

I got started on my latest rental project today, which is a doublewide. I previously poured the footer and had the house set, blocked, and leveled. Today, we hooked up the sewage and drain lines under the house. When I purchased the house, the mobile home mover cut the sewage and drains off. The trick today was to put them back together. While this sounds easy, it was like putting together a jigsaw puzzle. It took a solid hour trying to determine which section of pipe went in each location. After a lot of trial and error, I finally figured it out and got it all put back together.

In addition to working on this project, I also mowed the grass at one of my apartment buildings and one of my houses.

No comments: