Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Sunday, January 27, 2008

More Snowboarding

No work this weekend. My snowboarding friend couldn't go on Monday, so we went today. Conditions were excellent today and the terrain park has been improved since our last trip. They added several boxes and a half-pipe. Today we worked on the box, a couple of jumps, and of course the half-pipe. I managed to fall on the box; off the side of the box; and did one giant face plant off the other side of the box. OUCH! The jumps are coming along and so was my progress in the half-pipe. All in all, a GREAT day even with the bruises.

On the way home, we stopped at the ski/snowboarding shop and I got some new snowboarding boots. In the past 3 years, I've managed to wear out my old pair.

Back to landlording tomorrow!

2 comments:

rentals "R" us said...

You must be young! I can't imagine doing those kinds of sports. Good for yoU!

propertymanager said...

I'm trying to be young, although my bruised butt, sore back, and slight limp from yesterday's snowboarding point to someone who is certainly no kid! I watched the X-games superpipe competition on TV last night. I'm afraid that the professional snowboarders don't have anything to worry about from me!!!