Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My New Helicopter Just Arrived

Today started with a high level meeting with my boss. I held the meeting while I was shaving (my boss was in the mirror). The reason for the high level meeting is that I wanted to take the day off. The reason: I received notification this morning that my brand new helicopter was arriving today!!! That was exciting!

Can you picture the helicopter that Donald Trump owns?. Can you picture me sitting in my new helicopter with a glass of the finest champaign? Can you see me the helicopter sitting on my personal helipad at the back of my estate, waiting to whisk me to important business meetings? Well, mine is absolutely nothing like that. In fact, my helicopter is only 14 inches long. If you assumed that I was getting a helicopter to fly to some important business meetings or take me to urgent golf outings, you've been watching too many infomercials.

The helicopter I received today was a radio controlled helicopter that I can fly around the house. It is a really cool little machine that is a lot of fun to fly. I was anxious to play with it, so I took the day off so that I could learn to fly it. If you're interested in such things, the helicopter is a 4 channel, E-sky CoCo Lama 3 with counter rotating blades. If you're interested in seeing a cool video of the helicopter, I found this one on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikTHUPCvO54 Check it out! I may get motivated enough to do a little work tomorrow.

2 comments:

rentals "R" us said...

just showed this to my son and asked him why he never gets toys like that. Legos are great but that helicopter looks like fun!
Congratulations.

propertymanager said...

Yeah! Where were toys like that when we were kids (smaller kids)?

Mike