Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Still Not Back to Work!

We had a GREAT time snowboarding at Holiday Valley. I really liked the resort and the town of Ellicottville, NY. We had a very nice dinner at the Ellicottville Brewing Company, which I would highly recommend! Lots of snow Monday and Tuesday in New York made for some excellent snow conditions. Overall, I would give Holiday Valley a 5 star rating!!!

Even though we're back from the trip, I still haven't gotten back to work yet this week. I took a break yesterday after our trip and decided to just hang around the house. Today, we had to attend a funeral and therefore I didn't work today either. Tomorrow, I've got the closing on the 11 rental units we contracted in December. It is going to be brutally cold this weekend, with temperatures in the single digits. Therefore, I think I'll just write this week off and start working next week. That freedom to work when I want to is one of the GREAT things about owning a rental property business. It doesn't get any better than that!

1 comment:

rentals "R" us said...

That is amazing how you can schedule your own days off. How long have you been investing in Real Estate?