Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Friday, January 25, 2008

New Buildings, Plenty of Work

With 11 new rentals, there have been plenty of little jobs to do this week. The electrical panel upgrade was the biggest job. Then, the past couple of days, I've been working on the small things. I fixed a commode (there's always a commode to fix), replaced a light switch, fixed a thermostat, fixed a water leak, and a few other little things. In addition, I installed 3 rooms of carpet in a 2 bedroom house, installed insulation in a drafty house, fixed a gas fireplace, and even shoveled snow at our apartment buildings yesterday. It's been a pretty good week!

One of the two vacant units I just bought is a 2 bedroom house. The carpet is VERY dirty and I have a professional carpet cleaner coming Tuesday to work his magic! I also have a little painting to do to get a couple of units ready to rent.

No comments: