Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Working 9-5

I admit that I'm a little spoiled. I normally only work 12-16 hours each week (3-4 hours per day, 3-4 days per week). Well, not today. For the first time in quite a while, I literally worked 9 to 5 today. It was a very busy day, starting with a Section 8 inspection on one of our 3 bedroom houses (it passed) and ending with collecting rents.

I discovered something today - I DON'T LIKE WORKING 9-5! I much prefer 11-2!

Tomorrow is the last day of rent collection for this month and then it will be time to take a few days off.

No comments: