Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Monday, March 23, 2009

And Then There Was One!

I rented the only one bedroom apartment that I had available today. That leaves me with only one available rental - a 3 bedroom house (that isn't yet ready to rent). I continue to be amazed at the demand for rentals in the area!

My project for the day was to work on the one-bedroom apartment that I rented today. It wasn't quite done, but the applicants wanted it anyway. So, I replaced the kitchen faucet and some of the associated waterlines; installed numerous light bulbs; did some cleaning, and a few other minor chores. Of course, I also had to sign the lease and other paperwork with the new tenant AND COLLECT THE MONEY (my favorite part).

Six of the seven units at the Pink Elephant are now rented and the remaining unit needs major rehab. I have already started on that and will be doing more of that work as the week progresses.

That was about it for today - nothing too exciting.

No comments: