Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Sunday, March 29, 2009

...and then there were NONE!

That's right. All of my available rentals are now 100% occupied! The demand is simply unbelievable and needless to say - I'm very happy.

I still have a few units that fell through the cracks as I was rapidly expanding my business over the past 6 years. One of those units is a one bedroom apartment that I've been working on. I'm very close to finishing that unit. I still have the floors to paint, one room of carpet to lay, and a little electrical work to do. I'm planning to have that done Monday or Tuesday.

Next on the agenda is a two bedroom apartment that contained a Section 8 tenant when I bought the building. SHE WAS A PIG! Now that she's finally gone, that unit needs a significant cleaning, paint, carpet, a couple of windows, and a few other things. I should have that done next week also and I've already got a renter for that unit.

That about catches me up on the blogging. I'll talk to you tomorrow.

No comments: