Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Another One Rented

I rented another of my 1-bedroom apartments today. The demand is simply unbelievable! That leaves me with a 1-bedroom apartment and a 3 bedroom house - neither of which are ready to be rented. I need to finish sanding and painting the floor in the 1-bedroom apartment and need to do the floors and other minor cleaning and miscellaneous work in the 3 bedroom house.

My project for today was to continue working on the floors in the 2 bedroom house that I've already rented. My intent is to remove the old carpet and paint the floors. I got the carpet out yesterday, but spend the entire afternoon removing literally hundreds (maybe thousands) of staples that some moron put in the old carpet pad. I got all the staples and tack strips removed from one bedroom and about half removed from the other bedroom. I'll try again tomorrow to finish this project.

No comments: