Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Monday, March 2, 2009

Rent Time!

Today was the 2nd, which means rent collection is moving full speed ahead. I've received all my Section 8 rents and many of the private pay tenants' rent. Two more days to go and the rents should be in for another month.

The druggies that were taking advantage of my disabled tenant are now OUT! As it turned out, the guy (who was a relative of the disabled woman) that moved in with my tenant also moved in his shack-up girlfriend. both the guy and the shack-up girlfriend were convicted felons and both were on parole. When I found out, I went over to the apartment and forced them to leave. I told them that if they weren't gone in 5 minutes, I would call their parole officer and have their parole violated. Criminals on parole are not allowed to hang out with other convicted felons. They left a lot of their junk in the property and the tenant threw it all out! Good riddance to bad rubbish!

This afternoon, I received a call from one of my tenants who reported that they moved out yesterday. They didn't give me any notice, but at least they called to say that they left and I didn't have to evict them. I stopped by to pick up the key, which they left on the kitchen counter. The house is a mess and they left a lot of junk (as the riff-raff often does). So, I'll have to start cleaning up the house tomorrow so that I can get it rented.

More rent collecting tomorrow!

No comments: