Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Finished!

Today was a very good day. I finished rehabbing the apartment I have been working on. I installed a ceiling light, repaired a cabinet door, put glazing on a window, and installed a new toilet handle. DONE!

Next, I had a meeting with the owner of the 4 apartment buildings we're taking over. We're "buying" these buildings using a unique lease option. The "unique" part is that the option price will be fully amortized over 30 years, just as if we were buying it directly. In other words, our price gets lower exactly as if this were being financed by a bank. The owner is tired of dealing with tenants and quite anxious to get rid of these buildings, thus the good purchase terms.

Finally, I got home in time ride my new V-Star motorcycle. It was a great day for a ride and a great day overall.

No comments: