Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I Hate Tax Time!

Well, I've been working all day on the bookkeeping for my rental property businesses. It is now 11pm and I've still got 200 checks to enter before I can quit. I HATE TAX SEASON! I HATE TAX SEASON! I HATE TAX SEASON! You get the idea.

My appointment with the accountant is tomorrow morning at 9am. I am going to get this done tonight (early tomorrow morning) so that I'll be done for this year. The good news is that I've set up a very good accounting system with Quickbooks Pro. Once we're finished, well have a lot of valuable information about my rental property businesses.

No comments: