Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Sunday, March 4, 2007

Busy Weekend!

I have been so busy the last 2 days that I simply haven't had time to post a blog. I've been looking at (and doing our due diligence on) the 11 properties that we will be considering in the next 3 days. Tomorrow is the auction for the 1st five properties. This is an absolute auction, so the results will simply depend on who shows up. Obviously, I'm hoping that I will be the only one to show up. If so, I'll be the proud owner of all 5 properties for a total of FIVE DOLLARS! Dream on! At any rate, we'll either get them dirt cheap or we won't buy them! I'll give you the details and the results tomorrow night.

In addition to looking at all of these properties, I have also finished collecting the rent! Did I mention that I like collecting the rent? I DO! In fact, I look forward to the first of every month because that's PAYDAY when you're a rental property owner. Everybody paid this month with no late fees and no evictions. It was a good month.

I did a little rare maintenance today. My rule is not to work on Sunday but today I didn't really have a choice. After church, I received a call from a tenant who had about 3 inches of water in the basement. I pumped the water out and looked into the problem. Apparently, the main sewer line is partially plugged which is causing a backup when a lot of water is used. I did a temporary repair today and will have to finish the job after the auction tomorrow.

That's about it for today. I'm looking forward to tomorrow! Hoping to buy a couple of properties tomorrow!

No comments: