Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Great Weekend!

We had a great weekend! I started the weekend yesterday by steam-cleaning the carpets in one of my 3 bedroom houses for the second time. I am always surprised at the amount of dirt and filth some tenants cause. This carpet is only a couple of years old, but really looks bad. Even though I have now steam-cleaned this twice, the waste water is still coming out black. Fortunately, the carpet is looking better and I think that one more steam cleaning may well do the job.

After cleaning the carpets, my wife and I took a bicycle ride on a local bike path.

Today, we started the day by going snowboarding (for the last time this year). It was a beautiful day for spring skiing. The skies were sunny and the temperature was nearly 60 degrees. The resort was almost deserted and we enjoyed having the place to ourselves.

I only recently learned to snowboard. I had two goals for my snowboarding this year. The first goal was to learn to snowboard "goofy", which means boarding with the non-dominate foot first. My second goal was to learn to do basic jumps in the terrain park. I was very happy to have achieved both goals this year.

To end the weekend, my wife and I rode my new motorcycle to Church this evening for our small group meeting. One of the other members of our small group is a biker and I am looking forward to doing some short trips with my friend.

All in all, it was nearly a perfect weekend!

No comments: