Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Saturday, March 17, 2007

No Camping for Us!

My wife and I were hoping to start our spring fun with a 3-day camping trip this weekend. Unfortunately, mother nature decided to spoil our weekend with the return of winter. Kind of a gray ending to a gray week.

After my 26 hour marathon of tax preparation fun earlier this week, I really haven't accomplished much. Yesterday, I worked for about 3 hours on one of my apartments and showed a couple of apartments to a potential tenant. (Boring!) Who said real estate investing was exciting?

Last night, my wife and I went to see the movie "Premonition." It was an OK movie, but not nearly as good as Wild Hogs, which we saw the week before. We will definitely be buying Wild Hogs when it comes out on DVD!

Today, after lunch, I'm going to go do a little more work on one of our vacant apartments. There is a little painting to do and I need to install a new Flushmaster Valve in the toilet. I'm planning to work for about 3 hours and then call it a weekend. The weather is COLD and miserable today and therefore I won't be able to go biking or have any other outside fun. Fortunately, with my rental business, I can set my own schedule. If the weather improves, we might go camping this week! I'm anxious to get out and enjoy some good weather! C'mon Spring!

Have a good weekend.

No comments: