Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Sunday, March 25, 2007

IDIOT CONTRACTOR!

The only thing that is constant when you own a business is CHAOS! If you read my blog from yesterday, you know that I had hired a professional painter to paint one of our new buildings. The painter said that he would start either today (Sunday) or Monday. Well, this morning I got a call from the painter who made a lame excuse for why he couldn't start on the project as agreed. He wouldn't commit to a certain start date and asked if I had someone else that could do the project because he "didn't want to hold me up." It doesn't take a brain surgeon to understand that he didn't really want to do the job. I told him to forget it!

I will now be spending my Sunday afternoon painting.

I normally do all the rehab and maintenance work myself. Due to the fact that I needed this project done right away, I was going to hire someone to do it. Lesson re-learned! It is almost always easier, faster, and cheaper to do the job yourself than to deal with IDIOTS!!!

By the way, I have the perfect solution to the immigration problem. Why don't we legalize immigration from Mexico and deport the same number of useless, lazy Americans?

Got to go. That building isn't painting itself.

No comments: