Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Monday, May 7, 2007

Another One Rented!

Well, it looks like the count for May is going to be 8 lease-ups. That's a record for me! That includes one house that I've just rented and we're not even closing on it until 10 am tomorrow! WOW! The rental market is really hot. Many of the new tenants are homeowners who have been foreclosed upon and are going back to renting. I don't think we've even started the wave of foreclosures that will occur in the next couple of years.

Yesterday, I installed a new electric water heater, new carpet, and a new bathroom cabinet/sink in one of our rentals. Today, I paid some bills and showed some rentals. After the long hours I've been working on the rentals these past few weeks, I took most of the day off today.

Tomorrow, we are closing on the two houses that I just acquired, so I'll be going to the bank in the morning. After that, I'm planning to take the rest of the day off. I'll be ready to get back to the rentals on Wednesday or Thursday. I need to install 2 rooms of carpet and do a little painting before the new tenants can move into one of the 3 bedroom houses that we're closing on tomorrow.

No comments: