Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Thursday, May 24, 2007

What Can I Say?

If you follow this blog, you may have wondered why there haven't been any new posts in the past few days. Quite honestly, I haven't made any posts because I haven't worked this week. I started out by taking Monday off and was planning to only be off a day or two. As it turned out, I just haven't gotten motivated to do anything yet. Now, it's Thursday already and we're going camping for the rest of the week and weekend (probably through Tuesday). In fact, I went yesterday afternoon to set up the motorhome at our campsite. We're camping about 45 minutes away at a state park. It's not a long trip and I'm looking forward to relaxing for several days. We'll be riding bicycles and my motorcycle. In addition, the state park has a shooting range and I'll take my pistol and maybe an assault rifle to do some target shooting! My wife and I both like to shoot.

While I don't have any real estate related info to post, this is still part of the rental property business. There isn't something to do everyday. Sometimes you just feel lazy (some weeks like this one). Then there are times where there really just isn't a lot to do. When everything is rented and you don't have much rehabbing to do, sometimes a day off is mandated by the lack of things to do.

No comments: