Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Friday, May 4, 2007

Record Month!

This last month has been a record breaking month for me. The 12 rental units I acquired was the most I have ever taken over in a single month. Seven move-ins was the most move-ins I have ever had in a single month, eclipsing the old record of five. Needless to say, with 12 new rentals, this is the most rent I have ever collected in a month.

Although not an all time record, this was also the hardest I've worked in the last year. What a busy month and a great month! After another couple weeks of relatively hard work, things should get back to normal.

No comments: