Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

CLOSED!

I closed on the last 2 houses today. That brings the total number of rentals purchased in the last month to 12! After the closing, I met new tenant number 7 for the month and got her lease signed. Then, I met new tenant number 8 and got a non-refundable deposit from her to rent one of the houses that we just closed on!

That was enough for me for one day and at 1pm, I headed home to take the rest of the day off. I'm planning to take tomorrow off also and then get back to work on Thursday. Things are rapidly returning to normal and I look forward to working my normal 3-4 hours per day. I anticipate that will happen by next week.

I have no plans to buy another property in the next month or two. My plan is to finishing rehabbing the units I have and get them all rented. Of course, if another GREAT deal comes along, I may change my mind.

No comments: