Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Camping!

It seems like everywhere you go these days, there is a wi-fi hotspot. This week, we are camping at a state park that it really out in a remote area (at least remote for Ohio). I didn't think that there would be wi-fi, but there is! The campground industry really has kept up with the demands of their customers. There's probably a lesson there for us landlords!

Anyway, no real estate news to report. I'm still making money with my rentals and still managing all of the properties myself, even though I'm away from home. So far, I haven't received a single call from a tenant and I really don't expect to. Even if there is an emergency of some sort, I can take care of it from a state park here in Ohio or the beach in Hawaii. All I need is a telephone!

I've heard people say that they don't want to be in the rental business because they don't want to be chained to their rentals. I've vacationed all over the United States while managing my rentals by myself and have never had a problem doing so.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

More power to you Mike....

-Mike

Unknown said...

BTW...even in some of the more remote places I've camped, (Northern Canada), you could always bring along a satellite phone to check for messages remotely.