Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Back to Normal!

This past month has been extremely busy. We've added 12 rentals and 8 tenants. That's very exciting, but it has also been quite a lot of work. Therefore, I took the day off today. A little time away from the business did me wonders and I am ready to get back to work tomorrow. However, the long days are over and I will be getting back to my normal schedule of working 3-4 hours per day.

That's what I like about the rental business. FREEDOM! I can work hard when I want to and I can take a day or a week or a month off when I want to. It doesn't get any better than that!

1 comment:

Alan said...

Michael,
Excuse my ingnorance, but how in the heck do you buy 12 rentals in 1 month? Don't you have to put down at least 10% on each property? I've only been able to pick up 2 rentals in the last year with 20 yr 8% loans. What am I missing?