Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Monday, May 28, 2007

I Survived!

After taking the entire past week off, I am rested and ready to start working again tomorrow. We had a great time camping and I didn't receive even a single call from a tenant! I survived the week off!

We decided to come back late this afternoon so that we could have a family cookout. The timing was tight, as we arrived home at 4:40 pm and had family arriving at 5pm for a cookout. What a busy day!

At any rate, we got in a lot of bicycle riding and motorcycle riding. This afternoon, we attended a memorial day parade with some friends. The weather was picture perfect and we had a great time!

Tomorrow, I'm planning to do a quick rehab on a one-bedroom apartment that I have already rented for June 1st. I'm planning for this mini-rehab to take no more than 2 days. Then, later in the week, I may start the painting on our last unrented 3 bedroom house. The rental market is very tight and I'm confident that I can rent it as soon as it is painted.

No comments: